4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBengarth Road, Southport
- Traditional Four Bedroom Home
- Two Good Sized Reception Rooms
- Off Street Parking & Gardens
- Popular Residential Location
- Well Proportioned Accommodation
- Sold With No Onward Chain
Nestled in an ever popular residential location convenient for both Churchtown Village and Southport Town Centre is this well presented and spacious four bedroom semi-detached family home. The lovely period property has an internal accommodation that briefly comprises: porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room and shower room to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a fitted family bathroom. To the second floor is a further original double bedroom with kitchen area. Externally the property benefits from off street parking to the front and gardens to the rear. Being sold with the additional benefit of No Onward Chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51336819.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8281118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.