2 bedroom apartment for saleWarwick Oaks, Warwick Road, Solihull, B91 1AP
- Brand New Development
- Six Very Large Apartments
- Only Two Remaining
- Luxuriously Appointed
- Walking Distance of Solihull Town Centre
- Secure Underground Parking
- Secluded Landscaped Gardens
- High Specification Throughout
Only very rarely are we able to offer genuinely very large and spacious luxury apartments which will enable the discerning buyer to downsize from a larger home whilst still retaining the ambience of spacious rooms and luxury fittings.
These apartments boast huge open-plan living, dining and breakfast kitchen areas, two bedrooms, luxury bathroom and separate en-suite, study, lift access and secure underground parking.
This exclusive development stands in a very leafy setting with delightful landscaped gardens and is within walking distance of Solihull Centre.
LOUNGE/DINING KITCHEN 18' 4" x 31' 3" (5.59m x 9.53m)
MASTER BEDROOM 14' 2" x 16' 3" (4.32m x 4.95m)
BEDROOM 2 8' 3" x 15' 2" (2.51m x 4.62m)
STUDY 8' 4" x 7' 0" (2.54m x 2.13m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100418031613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Knowle - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.