1 bedroom flat for saleEmerald House, City Island, E14
- Off-plan Luxury One Bedroom (Total size: 611 sq ft)
- Smart Designed Kitchen
- 5th floor Private Balcony (East aspect - River Views)
- Developer: Ballymore
- Gymnasium / Swimming pool / Residents Lounge
- 24hr Concierge Service
- Not on Help to Buy (25% deposit required)
- Moments to Canning Town DLR
Proud to offer this stunning 5th floor, high specification one bedroom apartment offers 559 Sq.Ft internal space and an east facing private balcony (52 sq.ft) facing towards the River. This property also features stunning designs throughout including engineered oak flooring, composite stone worktop kitchen and fully integrated and built in appliances. London City Island is a unique riverside development located in the new canary wharf suburb.
London City Island is situated in one of the most unique and well connected undeveloped areas in London. The new Micro Manhattan benefits from the new Bridge which creates easy access to and from the new neighbour. Excellent transport links create easy access to Canary Wharf, the City and the City airport.
Estimated Service Charge: £4.65 per sq.ft
Estimated Ground Rent: £400 per annum
Estimated Completion: Q4 2019
Lease: 999 year lease
Warranty: 10 years NHBC
Please contact our Sales Team to request the full information pack.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2393013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.