4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Landway, Bearsted, Maidstone, Kent
- Immaculate 4 bedroom detached family home
- Glorious fitted kitchen/dining area
- Play area and study
- Double and single garages
- Beautiful en-suite bathroom
- EPC energy rating C (72)
Get ready for the Wow factor! This is a fabulous family home that has been improved and modernised to create a home of distinction. If you have been waiting for a property where there is space for all the family then the size and flexibility of the accommodation on offer here will definitely impress.
The real hub of this home is undoubtedly the bespoke fitted kitchen/dining area, boasting an impressive range of storage cupboards and a large Range cooker that will surely cater for everyone. The three separate living rooms allow the children to have their own space, while the study can be used for those self employed amongst you who need privacy away from the rest of the household.
The impressive decor is complimented by the quality of fitments and is especially found in the en-suite and family bathrooms. Due to the width of this plot, this home boasts a detached double and single garage; ideal to house your beloved motor, or perhaps a workshop? The rear garden has enough space for the children to have a good run around, while the pergola covered patio is ideal for a chat with friends over a glass of wine.
With the picturesque village green, great local schools and a mainline railway station within walking distance, this is one property that deserves your immediate inspection.
- Lounge: 18'3 x 12'9 (5.57m x 3.89m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 19'2 (5.85m) x 12'7 (3.84m) narrowing to 10'2 (3.10m)
- Play Area: 15'9 (4.80m) x 11'3 (3.43m) narrowing to 7'0 (2.14m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Utility Room: 10'1 x 7'9 (3.08m x 2.36m)
- Study: 10'3 x 9'0 (3.13m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 1: 17'6 x 12'1 (5.34m x 3.69m)
- En-Suite Bathroom: 10'4 x 5'7 (3.15m x 1.70m)
- Bedroom 2: 17'6 x 12'8 (5.34m x 3.86m)
- Bedroom 3: 15'7 x 12'6 (4.75m x 3.81m)
- Bedroom 4: 13'11 x 10'0 (4.24m x 3.05m)
- Bathroom: 10'2 x 5'3 (3.10m x 1.60m)
- Double Garage: 18'9 x 17'0 (5.72m x 5.19m)
- Single Garage: 15'4 x 9'10 (4.68m x 3.00m)
- Front and Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51339780.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.