2 bedroom apartment for saleMercier Court, Royal Wharf, Royal Docks, E16
- S / SE / SW Triple Aspect
- 902 sqft Plus 503 sqft Terrace
- Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi and Gym
- 25 metre swimming pool and hydrotherapy pool
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Est Service charge: £3.20 per sqft
- Est Ground rent: £600 per annum
- Perfect Buy To Let Product
- Completion due: February 2018
- OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Large two bedroom 8th floor apartment spread over (902 Sq. Ft) offering a further (503 Sq. Ft) dual aspect South & East facing terrace area. The apartment makes for the perfect Buy To Let opportunity. Located in Royal Wharf. E16
Estimated completion Feb / March 2018
Home to 105 apartments over 10 floors, the Anchor Building's sharp triangular shape is unlike any other at Royal Wharf.
The Anchor Building is located in the north-eastern corner of the development, between North Woolwich Road and Thames Street and is located close to Sovereign Place.
With approximately 500m of direct south facing river frontage, Royal Wharf offers high-quality waterside living with stunning panoramic views. The scale of Royal Wharf offers the potential to create a new great estate for London. Not only does Royal Wharf offer a stunning south facing riverside promenade, but also has at its heart a new vibrant high street, beautiful riverside walkway, new streets, connecting parks and squares, a new school, shops, offices and riverside restaurants, catering for a population that is estimated to reach 10,000 by completion.
The centre will include:
• 25 metre swimming pool
• Hydrotherapy pool
• Sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, experience shower
• Outdoor gym facilities
• 14,000 sq. ft. of leisure centre
• Light and airy indoor centre
• Refreshment and social and relaxing area
• Workout zones
• State of the art exercise equipment
• Personal training assessment hub
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract and whilst these particulars are believed to be correct, their accuracy is in no way guaranteed. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27350772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.