4 bedroom detached house for saleWestminster Drive, Dunsville, Doncaster
- Extended detached house
- Two reception rooms
- Four bedrooms
- En Suite shower room
- Rear garden and off road parking
- ***Guide Price £210,000 - £220,000***
***Guide Price £210,000 - £220,000*** Situated on a corner plot on a popular residential estate is this generously extended four bedroom detached house with fantastic living space.
***Guide Price £210,000 - £220,000*** Situated on a corner plot on a popular residential estate is this generously extended four bedroom detached house with fantastic living space. Offered with NO UPWARD VENDOR CHAIN this property is the ideal family home. Viewing is essential. Call today on 01302 842999 to book in.
With front facing double glazed door, central heating radiator, stairs to first floor and laminate flooring.
With front facing double glazed obscure window, wash hand basin, splashback tiling, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
With front facing double glazed window, two central heating radiators, coving to the ceiling, dado rail and double doors to dining room.
With side facing double glazed window, double glazed patio doors to the rear, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling, dado rail and laminate flooring.
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, rear facing double glazed window, work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, gas hob and oven, central heating radiator, integrated fridge and dishwasher, spotlights, splashback tiles and tiled flooring.
With a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, wall mounted boiler, door to former garage.
With cupboards, door to rear, plumbing for washing machine, rear facing double glazed window, stainless steel sink with mixer taps, extractor fan, work surfaces, central heating radiator, freezer, splashback tiles, tiled flooring and understairs cupboard
With stairs from hall, loft access, central heating radiator and airing cupboard.
A Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator,
With front facing double glazed obscure window, w/c, extractor fan, wash hand basin with mixer tap, shower cubicle, spotlights and heated towel rail with tiled flooring and splashback tiling.
A second double bedroom with two rear facing double glazed windows and two central heating radiators.
A third double bedroom with front facing double glazed windows, and central heating radiator.
With rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
With side facing double glazed obscure window, central heating radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower above, wash hand basin, w/c, splashback tiles and tiled flooring.
An open plan front with block paving providing off road parking and gate to rear.
An enclosed rear garden with pebbled are, shrub borders and block paved area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51340098.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.