4 bedroom property for sale2 Holly Grove, Menstrie, FK11
- Beautiful Detached 4 Bedroom Villa
- Stunning Open Views To Ochils
- Lounge Dining B/Fast Kitchen
- 4 beds Master En Suite, Bathroom
- Gas Ch Double Glazing, Double Garage
A beautiful Detached Villa by Bett Homes built in 2004 and located within a highly sought after development on the outskirts of the village of Menstrie. The villa sits within an attractive position with beautiful views onto the Ochil Hills and the distant city of Stirling.
The property extends to approximately 140sqm (1,500sqft) of superb family accommodation in move in condition with a layout comprising - recpetion hallway, lovely lounge with gas fire, seperate dining room , a large fitted breakfasting kitchen with space for a table, a utility room and downstairs wc.
On the upper level there are 4 good sized bedrooms with a master en suite shower room and a family bathroom.
The villa sits with fully landscaped gardens to front side and rear. Parking is provided via an intregal double garage with access from the utility room.
The property has gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51340245.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLN170062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aberdein Considine Muirhead Buchanan, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.