2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHigh Street South , East Ham, London, Greater London. E6 3RR
- HIGH STREET LOCATION
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN KITCHENOPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- DINING ROOM
- MODERN, FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- REAR SUN TERRACE
- 99 YEAR LEASE
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- CALL VICTOR MICHAEL ON 0207 540 9696
Victor Michael are delighted to present his immaculate two double bedroom flat to the property market. Situated on the ground floor, this little gem is the ideal first time buy or anyone that is on the look out for that special property. The modern kitchen is open plan to the reception room and offer natural daylight from the large windows. The bedrooms are both double size rooms, one of which offers access onto the sun terrace. The dining area is accessible from the kitchen. The bathroom is modern and comes fully tiled. To secure your private viewing, call Victor Michael on 0207 540 9696 Now.
Schools Vicarage Primary
St Michaels R.L Primary
Bus Routes 101 104 300 474
East Ham has a whopping 8 green spaces (some with Green Flags) including a nature reserve, community garden and a few parks. Newham is of the greenest boroughs in London. Thats your morning jog sorted then.
Â· MulticulturalÂ East Ham has a huge Indian, Polish and Caribbean community. The result is some wonderful restaurants, supermarkets and specialist foodie treats.
Whats it got going for it?
Central Park on a sunny day; They have a bowls green, a nature reserve, and the daffodils are just rearing their pretty heads. The Boleyn is a beautiful old public house near Upton Park with a lovely garden and Red Door Studios , Masterman Road is a hive of artistic activity and community spirit. They hold exhibitions, fun days and offer life drawing classes once a fortnight.
Â East ham is smack bang in the middle of a serious investment triangle. 3.7 billion regeneration program is planned to regenerate Custom House and Canning Town and will see the Royal Docks become the first of Boris Johnsons Enterprise Zones. Cross rail have a community investment policy which will see help for local community hubs, childcare services and churches amongst other things. This along with the recent investment in the East village Olympic Park mean Newham (and subsequently East Ham) is becoming more and more exciting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51340443.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRC12458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Victor Michael, Canning Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.