5 bedroom detached house for saleLowton Gardens, Clanfield, PO8
- Detached home with five bedrooms
- Detached studio (formally detached single garage)
- Remaining balance of 10 year NHBC guarantee
- Highly convenient location in Clanfied
A beautifully presented five bedroom detached family home located within a modern and sought after development in Clanfield built approximately three years ago. The property offers fantastically proportioned accommodation and provides a perfect family home. On the ground floor a spacious entrance hallway leads to a sitting room, study, large open plan kitchen / dining room, as well as a separate utility room and downstairs WC. On the first floor, there are five excellent sized bedrooms and three bathrooms, two of which are en-suite shower rooms to the master and guest bedroom as well as a separate family bathroom. Externally, the property enjoys the benefit of a pleasant rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn, a driveway with parking for at least two cars in tandem and the original detached single garage has been converted into a wonderful studio room which could be utilised in a number of ways such as a home office. EPC - B
A wonderful modern detached family home
The village of Clanfield enjoys a range of shopping, leisure and schooling opportunities, together with doctors and dentists surgeries. The nearby A3 providing excellent links towards Petersfield, Guildford and London to the north and the coast a short distance to the south. The nearby market town of Petersfield has a mainline railway station on the Portsmouth to London Waterloo line, with trains to the capital taking around an hour.
Sitting Room 14'11 (4.55m) x 14'4 (4.37m)
Study 9'7 (2.92m) x 7' (2.13m)
Kitchen / Dining Room 29'8 (9.04m) x 11'3 (3.43m)
Bedroom 1 12'5 (3.78m) x 11'9 (3.58m)
Bedroom 2 12'2 (3.71m) x 9'9 (2.97m)
Bedroom 3 10'6 (3.2m) x 9'7 (2.92m)
Bedroom 4 9'9 (2.97m) x 8'8 (2.64m)
Bedroom 5 9'8 (2.95m) x 7' (2.13m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51340734.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 258329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Petersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.