4 bedroom detached house for saleQueens Road, Wisbech
- Spacious detached house with 4 double bedrooms
- Lots of potential
- Two large bay fronted reception rooms plus office
- Off road parking & garden to the rear
- No upward chain
GREAT SPACE! GREAT LOCATION! Situated on one of the most popular residential roads in Wisbech is this large detached property offering plenty of potential. The property benefits from having four double bedrooms, two large bay fronted reception rooms plus office & is being sold with no upward chain!
GREAT SPACE! GREAT LOCATION! Situated on one of the most popular residential roads in Wisbech is this large detached property needing refurbishment but offering plenty of potential. The spacious accommodation includes two bay fronted reception rooms, kitchen, boiler room, bathroom, conservatory and a double bedroom/office on the ground floor with four further double bedrooms (one previously used as a kitchen) and a family bathroom upstairs. The property also benefits from having double glazing, gas central heating, a good sized garden and off road parking. Being sold with no upward chain!
Sitting Room 14' 11" max x 14' max plus bay window ( 4.55m max x 4.27m max plus bay window )
Lounge 13' 5" max x 12' 2" max plus bay window ( 4.09m max x 3.71m max plus bay window )
Kitchen 12' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.86m x 2.69m )
Ground Floor Bedroom / Office 13' max x 11' 2" max ( 3.96m max x 3.40m max )
Boiler Room 9' 8" x 4' 6" ( 2.95m x 1.37m )
Bathroom 9' 1" max x 8' max ( 2.77m max x 2.44m max )
Conservatory 9' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.95m x 1.93m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 14' 11" max x 13' max ( 4.55m max x 3.96m max )
Bedroom Two 12' 9" max x 12' 2" max ( 3.89m max x 3.71m max )
Bedroom Three 13' max x 11' 2" max ( 3.96m max x 3.40m max )
Bedroom Four 12' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.89m x 2.72m )
Bathroom 9' 7" x 4' 6" ( 2.92m x 1.37m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the former A47, Nene Quay, signposted Peterborough to the first set of traffic lights and continue straight on. Take the first turning left into Somers Road and at the junction turn left into Queens Road. Proceed along where the property will be found on the left hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51340980.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB116386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.