3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Park, Woodlands, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Fantastic family home
- Lounge, Dining room
- Downstairs shower room
- Front and rear gardens, woodland views
- Off road parking
Guide price £110,000 - £120,000 A well presented spacious three bed end terrace family home which is located in this sought after model village in Woodlands. The property has open views to the front and a substantial garden to the rear over looking the woodland.
With front and side facing double glazed windows and french double glazed doors opening to the rear garden. There is laminate flooring. There is a rear facing sealed unit door opening to the rear courtyard.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.63m x 2.87m )
With rear and side facing double glazed windows. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a gas cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, integrated dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer and a cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler. There is complimentary tiling and a central heating radiator. The kitchen opens to the breakfaster/ snug.
Breakfast Room/ Snug 10' 5" x 11' ( 3.17m x 3.35m )
With front and side facing double glazed windows. There is a tiled floor and french doors giving access to the garden. There is a window with storage beneath.
With a storage cupboard and access to the downstairs shower room.
Downstair Shower Room
Fitted with a low level wc, hand wash basin and a shower cubicle with shower. There are tiled walls and floor. There isa chromeheated towel rail and a rear facing double glazed window.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.99m x 3.56m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There is a wooden fire surround with tiled insert housing the cast iron wood burning stove. A door gives access to the staircase which rises to the first floor.
Lounge 19' 5" x 10' 8" ( 5.92m x 3.25m )
With a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There is a feature fireplace housing the gas living flame fire. There is a TV plinth, two storage cupboards and a deep recess, which is ideal for a study area.
Has a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 9' 9" max ( 4.19m x 2.97m max )
A good sized room with a double glazed window. The focal point of the room is the cast iron fireplace. There is also a central heating radiator and wardrobes providing hanging and storage.
Has a rear facing double glazed window. fitted with a low level wc, hand wash basin and a claw foot bath unit with mixer taps. There is full tiling to the walls and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.23m x 3.17m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. Fitted with wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.84m )
A double room with a double glazed window and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden with artificial grass, plants and shrubs to the borders. To the rear of the property is an enclosed court yard, beyond which is a service road which gives access to the off road parking and hardstanding. Set beyond this is a fabulous enclosed garden with mature shrubs. lawned areas and woodland beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51341007.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.