4 bedroom detached house for saleBroad Road, Braintree
- Charming and Unique Detached Family Home
- Situated in the Outskirts of Bocking
- Two Reception Rooms and Conservatory
- Three Double Bedrooms plus Study/Bedroom Four
- Driveway Parking for Three/Four Vehicles
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Council Tax Band D
A charming and unique three/four bedroom detached family home bursting with character and situated on the outskirts of Bocking fronting onto fields with stunning views.
The accommodation comprises; entrance porch, hallway, two spacious reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, utility room, ground floor shower room and study/bedroom four to the ground floor. The first floor comprises; landing, three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing throughout, gas central heating, driveway for thee/four cars and superb landscaped rear garden. This property is truly exceptional and viewings are essential.
Double glazed door to front, tiled flooring, door leading to;
Stairs to first floor, doors leading to;
Lounge 14' 2" x 12' 1" ( 4.32m x 3.68m )
Double glazed sash window to front, radiator, feature fireplace with open fire, under stair storage, radiator, fitted dresser unit.
Dining Room 14' x 12' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.68m )
Double glazed sash window to front, radiator, feature fireplace with open fire, double glazed French doors to conservatory, under stair storage.
Kitchen 15' 4" x 10' 2" ( 4.67m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to conservatory, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for slim line dishwasher and washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, cupboard housing boiler.
Double glazed window to side, space for fridge freezer and dryer, tiled flooring.
Opaque double glazed window to side, walk in shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
Conservatory 12' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.07m )
Double glazed French doors to rear garden, double glazed windows to all sides, radiator, tiled flooring.
Study 13' 8" x 8' 9" ( 4.17m x 2.67m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, double glazed door to garden, radiator.
Access to loft space, doors leading to;
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 10' 10" ( 4.34m x 3.30m )
Triple glazed sash window to front, two built in double wardrobes, radiator, feature fireplace, built in cupboard.
Bedroom Two 15' 5" x 8' 8" ( 4.70m x 2.64m )
Double glazed sash window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe, feature fireplace, cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bedroom Three 12' x 8' 4" ( 3.66m x 2.54m )
Double glazed sash window to front, radiator, built in cupboard.
Opaque double glazed window to side, enclosed panelled bath with plumbed in shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, part tiled walls.
Gated side access to the rear garden, mature flower, shrub and tree displays.
Beautifully landscaped rear garden with a multitude of flowers, shrub and tree displays, lawn area, patio area, pond, shed to remain.
Summer House 8' 10" x 8' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.69m )
Door to front, windows, power and light connected.
Large driveway for three/four vehicles to the front of the property.
The property has been fitted with solar panels ensuring cheaper energy costs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51341010.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR103697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.