3 bedroom bungalow for saleHayes Lane, Kenley, Surrey, CR8
- A Three Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room
- Stunning Kitchen with Bosch Appliances
- Two Bathroom Facilities
- Beautiful Rear Garden
- Double Garage and Off Street Parking
This spacious property includes a 27 ft dual aspect living room, a stunning kitchen with granite worktops and Bosch integrated appliances, three bedrooms with an en suite to the master and a modern family bathroom which features a large walk in power shower. Outside the magnificent garden is mainly laid to lawn with established flower borders and features a pond. The front of the property provides ample off street parking and access to the double garage.
Located opposite Kenley Aerodrome and within close proximity to The Hayes School. Kenley station and local amenities are just over a mile away. For more comprehensive shopping facilities Purley is approximately two miles away providing an array of restaurants, cafes ,bars and a Tesco Superstore. Purley Station offer direct links into both London Bridge and Victoria. The M25 (junction 6 via Caterham) provides access to Gatwick and Heathrow airports and the motorway network.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51341052.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN070107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Kenley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.