2 bedroom detached house for saleLynton Avenue, South Shore, FY4
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom Fully Refurbished Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms, Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Grey Tiled Bathroom Suite, South Facing Rear Garden
- Garage and Driveway, No Chain
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Recommended
HALLWAY Radiator, staircase to first floor, decorative walls and ceiling, door to;
LOUNGE 13' 10" x 9' 7" (4.24m x 2.93m) Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling, feature fireplace.
KITCHEN 11' 11" x 4' 10" (3.64m x 1.49m) Fitted with a modern matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring, open plan to dining room.
DINING ROOM 11' 3" x 9' 10" (3.44m x 3.01m) Radiator, laminate flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, double glazed French doors to rear garden.
LANDING Double glazed window to side, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 1 15' 2" x 14' 7" (4.64m x 4.45m) Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed window to front, double radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 2 11' 7" x 9' 7" (3.54m x 2.93m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BATHROOM Fitted with a stylish, grey tiled three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin and low-level WC, double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail, tiled flooring and walls, decorative ceiling.
GARAGE To the side of the property is a single, brick built garage with manual up and over door.
GARDENS To the front of the property is a low-maintenance garden with planted borders, the rear garden is delightful space, south facing with raised level decking area, planted borders and brick built storage shed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.