3 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodhouse Road, Guisborough, TS14
- **Perfect for a first time buyer.
- **Spacious three bedroomed property.
- **Large kitchen / dining area.
- **Gardens to the front and rear of the property.
**Perfect for a first time buyer.
**Spacious three bedroomed property.
**Large kitchen / dining area.
**Gardens to the front and rear of the property.
Appointments are via Bernadette Harris Estate Agents.
To book a viewing please call the office on 01642 464433
This three bedroomed mid terraced property is situated on one of the most popular estates in Guisborough.
The property is conveniently located close to all amenities and local transportation.
The property comprises of; lounge, kitchen/ diner, conservatory, downstairs wc, three spacious bedrooms to the first floor, with a white family bathroom suite.
Externally the property has an enclosed rear garden. Parking is to the front elevation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST170217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.