4 bedroom detached house for saleOlde Stoneheath Court, Heath Charnock, PR6 9EH
- Stone built detached family home
- Four great sized bedrooms
- Three good sized reception rooms
- Family shower room & en-suite
- Gardens, driveway & double garage
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Outstanding semi-rural location
- 1821 SQ.FT.
Olde Stoneheath Court is an attractive detached four bed family home located in some of Lancashire's most stunning countryside in Heath Charnock. This outstanding property is accessed via Long Lane in Heath Charnock, located in an excellent semi-rural location yet still boasting outstanding access to Chorley and Horwich centres together with their associated transport links, schools and amenities. Being so close to open countryside makes this beautiful property ideal for families who love the outdoors as there some fantastic walks from the doorstep over to Rivington Pike, gardens and reservoir, over towards the Whithnell nature reserve and surrounding areas. This truly stunning family property boasts spacious entrance hall with open stair case, large lounge / sitting room with feature gas fire, large conservatory overlooking the rear gardens, separate dining room located to the front of the property, great sized kitchen to the rear with a range of wall, base and drawer units, utility room and downstairs cloak room wc. To the first floor there is a large master bedroom located to the rear offering fitted wardrobes and a en-suite shower room, single bedroom located to the front, family shower room and then a further two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes. Externally to the front the property has a low maintenance landscaped garden, double garage with double driveway, the rear has a large patio area and then a slightly raised large grassed garden leading to open countryside and some outstanding views. This is an outstanding property and one that must be viewed to appreciate it, call the office now to book your viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51348510.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8277048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Standish. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.