3 bedroom detached house for salePlantation Close, Buckshaw Village, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7
- Beautifully presented modern detached property.
- Spacious hallway, downstairs WC, good size lounge.
- Superb orangery, modern dining kitchen, utility/storage.
- Three bedrooms, master with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite.
- Modern family bathroom, double width driveway.
- Well established enclosed rear garden with garden room.
Beautifully presented modern detached property which is well positioned at the top of the cul-de-sac and briefly comprises of; spacious hallway, downstairs WC, good size lounge, modern dining kitchen with integrated appliances, utility/storage, superb orangery which is a great addition attracting much natural light and providing further living space, three bedrooms, master with modern en-suite and walk-in wardrobe, family bathroom, double width driveway to the front, well established private enclosed rear garden which includes a fantastic garden room. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all what this property has to offer.
Located in the popular Village of Buckshaw with easy access to the local school, shops, amenities and transport networks.
2.06m x 2.01m
Double glazed UPVC window facing the side, radiator, tiled splash backs, low flush WC, panelled Jacuzzi bath, vanity unit and wash hand basin.
0m x 0m
The front offers a double width driveway with well presented flower and shrub borders, paved pathway leading to rear garden with gated access. The rear is beautifully presented with well stocked borders and hard landscaping with a circular patio and decorative pathways, further side patio with pergola and seating, access to a garden room which has power and light and provides a great entertaining/family space.
3.35m x 3.02m
Double glazed UPVC window facing the front, radiator, walk in wardrobe with hanging and shelving.
2.24m x 1.58m
Double glazed UPVC window facing the front, tiled splash backs, low flush WC, double enclosure shower, wash hand basin, shaving point.
2.67m x 2.54m
Double glazed UPVC window facing the rear, radiator, fitted wardrobe with mirror sliding doors.
2.24m x 2.59m
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
0m x 0m
Radiator, laminate flooring, stairs leading to first floor.
1.09m x 1.78m
Radiator, low flush WC, vanity unit and wash hand basin, extractor fan.
3.38m x 4.9m
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
5.69m x 3.35m
UPVC double glazed double door, double glazed UPVC window facing the rear, radiator, granite work surface with matching splash backs, wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, integrated oven, integrated gas hob with overhead extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, boiler housed behind wall unit.
0m x 0m
Space for washing machine, radiator.
4.93m x 2.34m
UPVC double glazed patio sliding door opening onto the garden, double glazed UPVC windows facing the rear and both sides, two contemporary style radiators, tiled flooring, down lighting.
0m x 0m
Double glazed UPVC window facing the side, cylinder cupboard, loft access with pull down ladder.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51349110.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHY170229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.