2 bedroom flat for saleIngs Lane, Skellow, Doncaster
- Two Bedroom top floor apartment with a balcony
- Two good size bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- Intercom system
- Communal gardens and communal car park
- No chain
PUBLIC NOTICE: Apartment 17 Burg House, Ings Lane, DN6 8QU - We are in receipt of an offer of £53,000 subject to contract for this property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts.
The property benefits from a secure intercom system. There is a L shaped hall way with a radiator and storage cupboard. There is access to the kitchen/lounge, bedrooms, bathroom and cloak room.
Kitchen/lounge 19' 9" max x 11' 6" ( 6.02m max x 3.51m )
An L shaped kitchen unit fitted with a range of wall and base gloss units with roll edge black work tops over housing the circular stainless steel sink and drainer. There is electric four ring intergrated hob and an eye level electric oven and grill. There is an extractor fan, down lights above, laminate flooring and a radiator. In the lounge area this has front facing french doors that lead onto the balcony with a guard surround and decking area. Great area to entertain.
Ideal for storage and conceals the central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 12' 2" max x 9' 2" ( 3.71m max x 2.79m )
Has a low sill rear facing upbc double glaze window that overlooks the communal car park and the valley views. There is a radiator and built in wardrobes for storage.
Bedroom Two 6' 1" x 12' 2" max ( 1.85m x 3.71m max )
Has a rear facing double glazed window which overlooks the car park. There is a radiator and storage cupboard or built in wardrobe.
Has a three piece suite comprising of a pedlestal wash hand basin with splashback tiling, low flush WC and bath unit with a mixer shower over. There is a rear facing obscure double glazed window, chrome style radiator, downlights and extractor fan.
At the front of the property there are communal lawns. To the rear of the property is an allocated car park.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51349308.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.