3 bedroom apartment for saleNaylor Building East, E1
- Own Entrance - Maisonette
- Excellent Transport Links
- Secure Underground Parking Space
- Presented in Good Decroative Order
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Views Across Park
- Lease in Excess of 100 years
- Outside Space
A superb three bedroom ground & first floor apartment benefitting secure underground parking space & presented in good decorative order. Overlooking Altab Ali Park & situated opposite Aldgate East tube station (Hammersmith and City line). Access to on site Gym, spa and Sauna, with a lease above 100 years & sold chain free. Our lines are open 24/7 - Call now for more information or to book a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2393259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Randall, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.