1 bedroom flat for saleSatin House, Goodmans Fields, Aldgate, E1
- One Bedroom apartments (603 sq ft) (Off-plan)
- 3rd Floor with balcony (61 sq ft)
- High specification
- Leasehold: 999 years
- Rooftop gardens
- Residents Gym, Swimming Pool Cinema
- 24 Hour concierge
- Closest to Aldgate East Station
Moving City are proud to offer to this (603 sq. ft.) one-bedroom apartment situated on the 3rd floor with a spacious balcony Goodman fields, Silk House E1. All apartments benefit from high-specification designer Poggenpohl kitchen units and integrated appliances, fully tiled bathrooms, generously sized bedrooms, architecture by award-winning Lifschutz Davidson Sandilands, interiors by renowned Johnson Naylor.
This mixed use development by Berkeley Homes provides residents with 24-hour Concierge, Residents' Private Cinema, Private Health Club with 18 metre Swimming pool, Gym and Spa along with a Business Lounge.
Located close to one of the World’s leading financial districts and in one of the most cosmopolitan areas of London, contemporary studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments are set within seven acres of stunning residential development.
This development is perfectly situated a few minutes’ walk from Aldgate and Aldgate East Underground and also walking distance (5-10 minutes) to Tower Hill or Liverpool Street.
Please contact us to find out more about this property and others we have in this development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2357192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.