1 bedroom apartment for saleThe Fosseway, Bristol
- Over 65's Retirement flat
- 18 ft Sitting Room
- Double Bedroom
- Residents Lounge
- Guest Accommodation
- House Manager
- Resident and Visitor Parking
- Communal Gardens
This property is located within a stone's throw of Clifton Village. This well kept property benefits from a light and bright living room, kitchen, good sized bathroom, storage and bedroom with BALCONY. The property also benefits from guest facilities and parking.
This property is located within a stone's throw of Clifton Village with it's shops, boutiques, restaurants, cafes and facilities to suit almost every need. The purpose built flat is in a retirement building for the over 60's and is located on the second floor. The living accommodation is well proportioned and feels very homely. It benefits from an 18 foot living room with large forward facing windows and is partially open to the kitchen which is attractive and functional. The bedroom really benefits from built in storage cupboards and double doors straight out to a private balcony. There is a bathroom with an oversized shower cubicle. There is also additional storage in the hallway in the form of two large cupboards. Additionally, the property benefits from resident and visitor parking spaces, communal gardens, residents lounge, house manager, electronic entry and guests rooms for friends and family.
Fosseway Court, Clifton
This property is located within a stone's throw of Clifton Village with it's shops, boutiques, restaurants, cafes and facilities to suit almost every need. The purpose built flat is in a retirement building for the over 60's and is located on the second floor. The living accommodation is well proportioned and feels very homely. It benefits from an 18 foot living room with large forward facing windows and is partially open to the kitchen which is attractive and functional. The bedroom really benefits from built in storage cupboards and double doors straight out to a private balcony. There is a bathroom with an oversized shower cubicle and additional storage in the hallway. The property benefits from resident and visitor parking spaces, communal gardens, residents lounge, house manager, electronic entry and visitor guests rooms.
Secure communal entrance. Attractive foyer, manager's office and lift to all floors.
Private front door. Phone entry system. Internal carpeted hallway. Cupboard housing water tank and providing useful storage. Additional storage cupboard. Doors leading off to bathroom, bedroom and sitting room. Electric storage heater.
Sitting Room 18' 6" max x 10' 10" max ( 5.64m max x 3.30m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Two electric storage heaters. Attractive inset section of the room creating additional space and that has been used as a dining area. Carpeted, ceiling rose and skirting boards. Open access to the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 4" max x 8' 1" max ( 2.24m max x 2.46m max )
Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink, cooker hood and contrasting work surfaces. Space for fridge and washing machine. Part tiling and laminate floor.
Bathroom 5' 6" max x 7' 5" max ( 1.68m max x 2.26m max )
Oversized shower cubicle with alterations. WC, towel rail radiator, extractor fan, wash-hand basin, part tiled.
Bedroom 13' 2" max x 11' 1" max ( 4.01m max x 3.38m max )
French door to large private balcony. Carpets, ceiling rose, skirting boards, cornice and ceiling lights. Glass fronted built-in wardrobes.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51351468.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.