2 bedroom flat for saleSydenham Hill, Fordington House, London, SE26
- Lots of natural light
- Period fireplace
- Newly fitted kitchen with high spec oven and hob
- Fantastic views
- Parks and woods a few minutes' walk from the door
- Sunny balcony
- Close to independent shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants in Sydenham, Forest Hill and Crystal Palace
- Leafy estate grounds with residents' parking
- Double glazing throughout
- Generous built-in storage
BOOK A VIEWING NOW BY GOING TO EMOOV.CO.UK
We are delighted to offer for sale this bright, spacious, well-presented flat with fantastic views, within walking distance of Wells Park, Sydenham & Dulwich woods, and the independent shops, cafes and restaurants of Kirkdale Village, Sydenham and Forest Hill.
The flat has an 18-foot living room with floor to ceiling windows, looking out onto the sunny private balcony and expansive views of London and Kent beyond.
Stylishly decorated with a newly fitted kitchen, feature fireplace and ample built-in storage.
Both bedrooms are double, one with built-in wardrobe. There is a tiled bathroom with separate WC.
Located on a leafy estate with many mature trees and lawns, and plenty of parking for residents and visitors.
Beautiful Wells Park, with plenty of facilities including tennis courts and children’s play area, is just across the road, as are Sydenham and Dulwich Woods. The Horniman Museum and gardens are a short walk away, as is Crystal Palace Park with its famous dinosaurs. Sydenham, Forest Hill and Crystal Palace all offer a great range of shops, restaurants, cafes, libraries and gyms, including the national sports centre. Dulwich Picture Gallery and cinema are also close by.
Sydenham and Sydenham Hill stations are a short walk away, with trains to Victoria, London Bridge, and the overground line towards east London or Croydon.
Entrance Hall: built-in cupboard with boiler, alcove shelving, radiator, built-in broom/coat cupboard
Kitchen: newly-fitted kitchen with high-spec oven and convection hob, tiled backsplash, spacious built-in larder cupboard, alcove shelving, double-glazed window, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer
Living Room: 18-foot room with floor to ceiling double-glazed windows, feature fireplace, ample fitted bookshelves, radiator, access to:
Private balcony with views, space to dine outside
Bedroom one: carpet, double-glazed window, radiator
Bedroom two: built-in wardrobe, carpet, double-glazed window, radiator
Bathroom: bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, white tiles, wash hand basin in vanity unit, radiator, double-glazed window, separate WC
External: well-kept communal gardens, residents’ parking
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51351498.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8z3-me58. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.