1 bedroom flat for saleGerard Lodge, Bognor Regis.
- PENTHOUSE RETIREMENT FLAT FOR THE OVER 60'S
- WALKING DISTANCE OF THE PROMENADE
- IN THE TOWN CENTRE
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- SECURITY ENTRANCE SYSTEM
- WARDEN ASSISTED
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- COMMUNAL LOUNGE
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- GUEST SUITE AVAILABLE
Hawkins & Smith are pleased to offer for sale this 1 bedroom flat in Bognor Regis, featuring:
* PENTHOUSE RETIREMENT FLAT FOR THE OVER 60'S
* WALKING DISTANCE OF THE PROMENADE
* IN THE TOWN CENTRE
* BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
* SECURITY ENTRANCE SYSTEM
* WARDEN ASSISTED
* COMMUNAL GARDENS
* COMMUNAL LOUNGE
* DOUBLE GLAZED
* GUEST SUITE AVAILABLE
* PARKING AVAILABLE
Impressive entrance with security camera system and entrance leading in to lobby.
Dual aspect communal lounge over looking gardens. Lift and stairs to all floors.
Third floor lobby via lift or stairs.
Entrance door with spy hole, and door bell.
* ENTRANCE HALL
Cupboard housing boiler serving hot water system. Glazed Georgian style door to
* LIVING ROOM : 4.3m x 3.3m (14' 1" x 10' 10")
Views towards the South Downs and Hotham Park. Glazed Georgian style door to
* KITCHEN : 2.2m x 2.2m (7' 3" x 7' 3")
Well fitted with, range of modern base cupboards and drawers. Integrated fridge freezer, built in electric oven and hob extractor fan above.
* BEDROOM : 4.3m x 2.7m (14' 1" x 8' 10")
Fitted sliding mirror wardrobes to one wall. Window with views to South Downs.
Spacious bathroom with window, panelled bath with fitted shower above and shower screen, low level WC, vanity unit wash hand basin.
* Guest suite available on request. Parking available on a first come and first served basis.
MAINTENANCE CHARGES £2300.00 pa inclusive of ground rent, water rates.
COUNCIL TAX BAND B
LEASE Remainder of 125
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51352425.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawkins and Smith, West Wittering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.