2 bedroom terraced house for saleGreenfield Terrace, Copthurst Lane, Whittle-Le-Woods, Chorley, PR6
- Charming Victorian stone built cottage.
- Beautiful semi rural setting with open countryside views.
- Adjacent to the Leeds Liverpool Canal.
- Oozing charm and character with modern fittings.
- Stunning modern kitchen and bathroom.
- Spacious lounge/dining room with open fire.
- Conservatory with log burning stove.
- UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
If you are looking for a charming character property in a beautiful semi rural setting then this property is for you; this stunning cottage retains many features providing much charm and warmth to the property helped also by its immaculate presentation throughout, the property briefly comprises of; lounge with feature open fire place open to dining room with solid wood flooring throughout, bespoke fitted kitchen with granite worktops and integrated appliances, conservatory with log burning stove and benefits from countryside and Canal views, spacious landing, stunning master bedroom with a range of fitted furniture and modern walk-in shower, beautifully fitted family bathroom with under floor heating and certainly has the 'wow factor', bedroom two offers fitted furniture and stairs providing access to loft room, to the outside; the property benefits from spectacular countryside views to front and rear. A viewing is strongly recommended.
Situated in a private row of only four stone cottages just off Copthurst Lane, adjacent to the Leeds Liverpool Canal and surrounded by beautiful countryside whilst providing easy access to the local village of Lower Wheelton which offers excellent village amenities. Close to well renowned schools and major commuter links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51356235.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHY170243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.