3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNethway Avenue, Stanley Park, FY3
Withdrawn from Market
- Stunning Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Spacious Lounge, Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Grey Tiled Bathroom Suite, Driveway and Carport
- Garage Converted to Office and Utility Space
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Highly Recommended
HALLWAY Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling, staircase to first floor.
LOUNGE 14' 4" x 11' 3" (4.37m x 3.43m) Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling, feature fireplace, double doors through to dining room.
KITCHEN/DINER 17' 1" x 8' 2" (5.21m x 2.49m) Fitted with a modern white gloss matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, two double glazed windows to rear, double glazed window to side, radiator, decorative walls and ceiling, double glazed door to rear garden.
LANDING Fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling, double glazed window to side.
BEDROOM 1 11' 8" x 10' 7" (3.58m x 3.25m) (measurements at longest points) Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling, TV point.
BEDROOM 2 11' 3" x 10' 7" (3.43m x 3.25m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 3 7' 6" x 6' 0" (2.31m x 1.85m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BATHROOM Fitted with a stylish three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin and low-level WC, grey tiled walls and flooring, double glazed window to side, heated towel rail, decorative ceiling.
GARAGE/OFFICE SPACE To the side of the property is a garage that has been converted to create a brilliant office space with power and light, leading to this is a useful utility area. Fully alarmed with door giving access to the garden.
GARDENS To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles, to the side is a sheltered carport. The rear garden is a low-maintenance paved garden with access from the side to the garage/utility/office.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION The property has a full alarm system installed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.