3 bedroom penthouse for saleLiner House, Royal Wharf, London, E16
- Penthouse Apartment
- Dual Aspect - Direct River Views
- 1,356 sq ft Internal Space
- Concierge Service and Residents Gym
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Est Service charge: £3.50 per sqft
- Est Ground rent: £720 per annum
- Completion due Q3 2017
- *Parking Available
PRICED BELOW ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE, £620PSF, PENTHOUSE LEVEL, RIVER FACING, (1,356 Sq. Ft) 3 bedroom apartment. Situated in Liner House within Ballymores highly desirable Royal Wharf development. The scheme combines modern living set within a development modeled on community with an abundance of green space.
Royal Wharf will consist of 3,385 homes in total, riverside walkways, new transport links, connecting parks and communal areas. Canary Wharf reachable in 12 minutes and the City 18 minutes away respectively by public transport links at Pontoon Dock and Silvertown DLR stations.
Liner House is one of the largest and most eye-catching blocks within the development. Taking up a large portion of the riverfront, and encompassing a large 14 floor tower, Latitude House sits proudly at the bottom of Admiralty Avenue. The payment structure is 20% of purchase price to exchange contracts, 80% due on completion of the property.
Estimated completion: January 2018
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract and whilst these particulars are believed to be correct, their accuracy is in no way guaranteed. Any measurements are for guidance purposes only and should not be relied on. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27351855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.