2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleByron Croft, THE STRAITS
- Detached Bungalow with Off Road Parking
- Two Bedrooms
- Living Room, Dining Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Front Porch and Side Porch
- Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Garage to the Side
- Front and Rear Gardens
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Delightful Position at the Head of a Cul-de-sac
Occupying a quiet cul-de-sac position in an extremely popular residential area local to amenities including shops, schools and public transport services. This two bedroom detached bungalow is offered for sale with no upward chain and interior viewings are recommended. Benefiting from central heating, double glazing and off road parking, the versatile residence has been well maintained and provides substantial accommodation throughout.
The accommodation briefly comprises: front entrance porch, side entrance porch, entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, bedroom one, bedroom two/dining room, stylish bathroom, side lobby leading to garage and the rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51362730.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8264247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Sedgley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.