2 bedroom flat for saleDunedin Road, Leyton, E10
- GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £375,000
- CLOSE TO LEYTON UNDERGROUND STATION
- GROUND FLOOR CONVERSION
- EXTENDED LEASE ON COMPLETION
- GOOD SIZED KITCHEN/DINER
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BENEFITS FROM SIDE ACCESS
- OWN SECTION OF GARDEN
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
ALLEN DAVIES are delighted to offer FOR SALE this GROUND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM CONVERSION, the property comes to the market with its OWN SECTION OF GARDEN and the LEASE WILL BE EXTENDED ON COMPLETION. The property is PERFECTLY located for LEYTON UNDERGROUND STATION and a QUICK drink in THE TECHNICAL. The property has TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, BRIGHT and AIRY LOUNGE with a GOOD SIZED KITCHEN, other benefits include OWN SECTION OF GARDEN with side access and a conveinet location for the OLYMPIC PARK.
Lounge - 13'6" (4.11m) x 13'0" (3.96m)
Kitchen - 140'3" (42.75m) x 903'0" (275.23m)
Bedroom One - 11'2" (3.4m) x 9'10" (3m)
Bedroom Two - 9'2" (2.79m) x 8'3" (2.51m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Davies & Co, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.