3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGordon Road, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Lovely 3 bedroom family home
- Lounge & dining room
- Off road parking
- sunny private rear garden
- Great cul de sac location close to schools & town
- EPC energy rating D (67)
This is a super house for a family who need to be in a great location and have the local schools close by. The house is in fabulous condition throughout and the kitchen is only a few years old. The property is very spacious and the extension at the rear gives you a great separate dining room to enjoy your evening meals with the kids or those lovely Sunday diners together. The location is great, a quiet cul de sac tucked away but not far from the town centre and also just off a bus route that takes you in to town. The house has two great double bedrooms and the third bedroom is a good single but the lounge is the place I’m sure you will all relax and enjoy for most of the time as it really has a homely feel. The current owners have done a great deal here over the long time they have lived here and not so long ago, the created a lovely driveway on the front which gives you parking for two cars and then your guests and also park out the front when they come to visit. Overall, a really lovely family home which is ready to move straight into.
What the Owner says:
We bought our home back in 1992 and have always enjoyed living here in this very sought-after location. We always maintained the house well and we are leaving behind our lovely home in super order. I will really miss my new kitchen, it was my dream kitchen I always wanted but I’m sure the chief of the house will love it. It is such a quiet place to live and everyone around here is so friendly. Our mum has come to live with us now so we are off to move into a larger property that can accommodate us all. We will miss this place and our neighbours but it is time to leave our family home behind and let another couple enjoy it here for many years. I’m sure you will all love it.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 9'7 x 9'5 (2.92m x 2.87m)
- Lounge: 15'11 x 13'2 (4.85m x 4.02m)
- Dining Room: 10'0 x 8'2 (3.05m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 9'7 (3.99m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'8 x 9'7 (2.95m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'9 x 5'11 (2.67m x 1.80m)
- Bathroom: 5'9 x 5'7 (1.75m x 1.70m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51363444.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.