1 bedroom flat for saleLondon City Island, Docklands, E14
- Beautifully presented one bedroom flat on the 5th floor
- Private Island development by London's Premier developer
- Stylish open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Sleek bespoke kitchen with branded integrated appliances
- Boasts private balcony with stunning views
- Carefully designed landscaped gardens throughout the Island
Set within striking contemporary development this stunning one bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation combined with unique interiors throughout.
The London City Island development benefits from a range of amazing residents facilities including outdoor heated pool, fully equipped gymnasium, hydro-pool, sauna, steam room, residents social lounge, 24-hour concierge and security.
Offering an excellent location just moments from the Jubilee line at Canning Town for fast access to Canary Wharf and London Bridge.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1046043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.