3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePenny Farthing Mews, Hampton Hill, TW12
- New townhouse with 10-yr warranty
- End of terrace
- Three double bedrooms
- Two stylish bathrooms
- Separate study & utility room
- Ground floor WC
- West-facing rear garden
- Contemporary kitchen/diner
- Bi-folding garden doors
- Balcony with glass balustrade
Located in the heart of Hampton Hill, this gorgeous new end of terrace house is uniquely tucked away in an exclusive gated development - one of four houses; each with two allocated parking spaces and situated directly opposite Bushy Park with its 1100 acres of unspoilt wilderness. This contemporary family property has been finished to an incredibly high standard and comes with a 10-year insurance-backed building warranty. The ground floor comprises a modern, open-plan living space on the ground floor and off a broad entrance hallway there is a separate WC, a utility room and a study to the front. The beautifully designed kitchen has stylish Quartz work tops with an island and integrated high-gloss units and further features wonderful bi-fold doors opening out onto a West facing rear garden. On the first floor there is further bright and spacious living room with doors on to a large balcony with stylish glass balustrade. The master bedroom benefits from its own luxurious en-suite bathroom and on the top floor there are a further two spacious double bedrooms and an impressive family bathroom. Hampton Hill High Street, nearby has recently under-gone extensive modernisation & offers a variety of independent retailers, traditional bakers, butcher and a strong sense of community spirit. Just seconds from Bushy Park’s Hampton Hill Gate, you have access to country walks, waterways, wild gardens, sporting facilities & is probably most notable for its herds of red & fallow deer. Fulwell mainline station is within 0.8 mile offering a direct service to London Waterloo and buses just off your doorstep offer immediate links to all surrounding town centres. EPC = B
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2391875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.