3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDelamere Road, COLCHESTER
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Separate wc
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Garage & Driveway
This property benefits from separate w/c, driveway providing parking, conservatory and garage. Rarely available, well presented three bedroom detached bungalow situated in the ever popular Magdalen Wood in St Johns located within close proximity to local amenities & shops.
Rarely available, well presented three bedroom detached bungalow situated in the ever popular Magdalen Wood in St Johns located within close proximity to local amenities & shops.
Entrance Door To:-
Double glazed entrance door to the front, built in cupboard. Doors to:-
Window to side aspect, low level wc, wash hand basin.
Lounge 22' x 15' 10" extending to 11' ( 6.71m x 4.83m extending to 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, sliding patio doors to conservatory, two radiators, feature fire place, wooden flooring.
Access to loft space via loft ladder, airing cupboard.
Kitchen 15' 10" x 9' ( 4.83m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, door to outside, range of wall and base, inset one and half bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiled splash backs, cooker hood, cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, larder cupboard.
Conservatory 10' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.23m x 3.12m )
Brick base and upvc construction, double glazed doors to outside, remote control blinds and lights.
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, suite comprising of a paneled bath with power shower over, shower cubicle, low level w.c, vanity wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
To The Front
Garage 18' 7" x 7' 10" max ( 5.66m x 2.39m max )
Up and over door, power and light connected, gas boiler.
Paved patio adjacent to the conservatory, lawned garden and shingle borders, large timber shed/summer house, gated side access from both aspects, personal door to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51367242.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.