3 bedroom town house for saleSt Pauls Court, Weymouth
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 2 OFF ROAD PARKING SPACES
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- EN-SUITE TO THE MASTER
- POTENTIAL TO MAKE FOURTH BEDROOM
- CONSERVATORY TO THE REAR
- CLOSE TO TOWN
THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, 2 OFF ROAD PARKING SPACES, NO ONWARD CHAIN, WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT, EN-SUITE TO THE MASTER, POTENTIAL TO MAKE FOURTH BEDROOM, CONSERVATORY TO THE REAR, CLOSE TO TOWN.
Fox and Sons are proud to bring to the market this THREE DOUBLE bedroom modern town house set over three floors, the property consist of lounge & conservatory / dining room, kitchen, Private rear garden, 2 bedrooms on the first floor with en-suite to the master and family bathroom, separate WC upstairs, large double bedrooms on the second floor which could easily be split in two, off road parking for 2 cars and is offered with no onward chain. the property is close many things close by such as shops, pubs, bus routes, walks, playing fields, and award winning schools. this property really must be viewed to be appreciated. Call now to ensure you don't miss out.
door to front with double glazed window inset, radiator, wood flooring.
WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted Combi boiler.
Kitchen 11' x 8' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.46m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed bay window to the front, stainless steel sink, work tops, electric over with gas hob, cooker hood above, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, radiator, wood flooring.
Lounge/diner 14' 9" x 14' 7" ( 4.50m x 4.45m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to the conservatory, wood flooring, access to under stair storage cupboard, TV & Phone point, radiator, electric fire place.
Conservatory 11' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.67m )
brick built base with UPVC windows to the rear and side, doors leading to the rear garden, wood flooring, lighting, radiator.
Master Bedroom 11' 8" x 11' 7" ( 3.56m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe, carpet flooring, TV point, radiator.
Wash hand basin, ex fan, tiled flooring, WC, radiator, part tiling, shower cubical.
Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 8' 1" ( 3.38m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the front, carpet flooring, TV point, radiator.
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, bath, wash hand basin, ex fan, WC, part tiling.
Bedroom 2 22' 10" x 11' 4" max ( 6.96m x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window to the front and rear, TV point, carpet flooring, radiators, Separate WC with wash hand basin and ex fan.
Laid to patio, wall and fenced surround, gate to the rear, fully enclosed.
2 allocated parking spaces off road at the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51369399.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.