Land for saleCARHARRACK, Cornwall
Offers in Excess of
- VERY SECLUDED RURAL BUILDING PLOT
- PLANNING PERMISSION FOR DETACHED 4-5 BEDROOM HOUSE
- IDYLLIC SURROUNDINGS
- APPROXIMATELY 7 ACRES OF GARDEN AND LAND
- VILLAGE AMENITIES WITHIN A QUARTER OF A MILE
- EASY ACCESS TO A30
A most exciting opportunity to purchase a very secluded rural building plot with planning permission for a detached 4/5 bedroomed house set in idyllic surroundings totalling approximately seven acres of garden and land.
Village facilities are approximately a quarter of a mile distant and approximately eight miles from Falmouth and Truro and one and a half miles to the A30.
Samsfield lies on the outskirts of the increasingly popular village of Carharrack which offers a local shop, Public House, a Social Club, Village Hall, Chinese Takeaway, Church and football field with further facilities in the adjacent village of St. Day.
There are many mining trails that run through Carharrack one on the doorstep of Samsfield offering fantastic walking or cycling and stretching from Portreath to Devoran.
Samsfield offers a rare opportunity for someone to build their grand design in a most stunning location located off a bridal path and bounded by a wild deer wood.
Planning permission was granted in December 2014 PA14/11425 for the demolition of a park home and garage to erect a four/five bedroom detached house and double garage.
The plot is enclosed and entered from the front via double wooden gates off the bridal path and has a field gate at the far end of the paddock leading onto Poldory Lane, a bridal path.
Within the boundary of the plot there are formal garden areas, a summer house with decked balcony and spacious open field shelter, a barn and a greenhouse. The area abounds with wildlife, birds and deer etc, and is screened by surrounding trees and woodland.
Property ref: 121_1775_4524415
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51369672.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4524415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.