2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMelrose, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12
- Immaculately Presented
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- Refitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Refitted Three Piece Bathroom
- Rear Garden with Side Access
- Garage and Parking for One Vehicle
Situated in the corner of a quiet cul-de-sac setting in the popular residential area of Birch Hill, this immaculately presented end of terrace property is located for easy access to Sainsburys Supermarket, bus stops, Birch Hill Primary School and South Hill Park and Arts Centre. The downstairs accommodation comprises a front aspect living room measuring over 17ft and an open plan refitted kitchen/dining room with a separate refitted utility room. Two impressive double bedrooms and a refitted bathroom on the first floor and additional storage cupboards. To the rear there is a garden which is laid to lawn and patio area with side access. The property also benefits from a garage located in a nearby block with parking for one vehicle to the front. This property would be an ideal purchase for a first time buyer looking for a property that requires no work and is move in ready.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51369714.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRS150440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prospect Estate Agency, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.