2 bedroom terraced house for saleManchester Road, Blackpool, Lancashire
- TWO DOUBLE bedrooms.
- Lounge PLUS Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen.
- HUGE bathroom plus ground floor Wc.
- Combination gas central heating.
- Mostly UPVC double glazed.
- Invaluable GARAGE.
- No chain.
This MID GARDEN TERRACED HOUSE does require further modernisation throughout. Current improvements include new gas central heating (2015), New garage door (2014) and UPVC double glazing (2010). A sizeable home with an invaluable ***garage located to the rear with superb access.
From our Blackpool Office on Whitegate Drive proceed to Devonshire Square. Turn right into Newton Drive, Manchester Road is the first turning on your left hand side.
13' 10" x 8' 10"
Fitted wall and base cupboard units, Built in oven, grill and hob, Plumbed for automatic washing machine, Stainless steel sink, Part tiled walls, UPVC double glazed window, Tiled floor.
Ground Floor WC
Low flush wc, Wash hand basin, Storage cupboard, Tiled walls.
Split level landing.
14' 7" x 11' 8"
Two UPVC double glazed windows, Radiator, Built in wardrobes to alcoves.
13' 10" x 8' 11"
Built in wardrobe, Coved ceiling.
Very spacious bathroom comprising panelled bath with overhead shower attachment, Low flush wc, Pedestal wash hand basin, Part tiled walls, Radiator, Built in cupboard housing combination gas central heating boiler.
Mainly paved, Concrete, Flowered beds to border.
15' 1" x 9' 1"
Attached and accessed via the rear of the property.
Up and over door, Excellent access, Loft space for additional storage (16'1" x 11'8" internally).
* Gas central heating system installed 2015 (copy receipt available) * New garage door installed 2014 (copy receipt available) * UPVC double glazing installed 2010 (copy receipts,guarantees and FENSA certificate available)
Meter cupboard, Coved ceiling.
Staircase, Coved ceiling.
14' 7" x 10' 11"
Fitted gas fire and tiled surround, UPVC double glazed bay window, Coved ceiling, Radiator, Open to:-
14' 0" x 11' 5"
Fitted gas fire and surround, UPVC double glazed window, Radiator, Coved ceiling.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51371196.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA170392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.