4 bedroom detached house for saleNeath Court, Ingleby Barwick
- Offered For Sale with the Benefit of No Onward Chain
- A Sensibly Priced Four Bedroom Detached Family Residence
- Set in a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac within this Popular Modern Development
- Extensive Lounge/Dining Room with Bay Window & Patio Doors to the Rear
- Kitchen with Fitted Wall & Base Units & Built-In Oven & Hob
- Fitted Wardrobes To Two Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom with a White Three Piece Suite
- Nicely Presented Gardens to Front & Rear
- Driveway & Single Garage.
Offered for sale with the benefit of no onward chain, a sensibly priced four bedroom detached family residence, set in a pleasant cul-de-sac within this popular modern development. Providing an extensive lounge/dining room with bay window and patio doors to the rear, kitchen with fitted wall and base units and built in oven and hob and cloakroom/WC. There are fitted wardrobes to two bedrooms and an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom together with a family bathroom with a white three piece suite, nicely presented gardens to front and rear, driveway, single garage, gas central heating system and double glazing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51371487.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING150153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.