4 bedroom detached house for saleLangleeford Way, Ingleby Barwick
- A Very Competitively Priced & Attractively Presented Four Bedroom Detached Residence
- Enjoying a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Setting Within This Popular Area of Ingleby Barwick Off Sober Hall Avenue
- Lounge with an Electric Fire Set in a Feature Fireplace & Separate Dining Room with Patio Doors to the Rear Garden
- L-Shaped Kitchen with Built in Oven & Hob & Separate Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms with Two Having Fitted Wardrobes & the Master Offers an Impressive Refitted En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom/WC with White Suite & Useful Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Nicely Presented Gardens to the Front & Rear, Double Width Driveway & Single Garage
- Early Internal Viewing of This Delightful Home Comes Highly Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A Very Competitively Priced and Attractively Presented Four Bedroom Detached Residence. Enjoying a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Setting Within This Popular Area of Ingleby Barwick Off Sober Hall Avenue.
3.56m x 3.18m
reducing to 7'9.
2.08m x 1.65m
3.66m to robes x 3.12m - 12'0 to robes x 10'3.
En-Suite Shower Room
3.05m to robes x 2.5m - 10'0 to robes x 8'2.
1.7m x 2.41m
9'4 reducing to 5'7 x 7'11.
2.6m x 2.41m
2.03m x 1.7m
Gardens and Garage
Lawned front garden with shrubs, gravelled path and a double width driveway leading to the single garage with up and over door. To the rear of the property there is a pleasant enclosed garden not directly overlooked being mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
4.98m x 3.4m
reducing to 10'1.
2.97m x 2.84m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51371775.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.