3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale54 Caledonian Crescent, Prestonpans, EH32 9GF
- Well-presented 3 bedroomed villa on modern estate
- Livingroom and downstairs W.C
- Full length open plan kitchen/dining room
- Large master bedroom with en suite
- 2 further bedrooms and bright bathroom
- Integrated garage and driveway
- Front and Rear Gardens
- EPC C
Tel agent 0131 665 3131
54 Caledonian Crescent occupies a quiet position within this popular modern estate built by Taylor Wimpey. In true ‘move-in’ condition throughout, the property offers generously proportioned accommodation (94sqm) over two levels. On the ground floor, there is a spacious living room, W.C., full length open-plan kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances, bay window and access to back garden. A carpeted staircase leads to the first floor landing which gives access to the impressive master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en suite, two further bedrooms and the family bathroom with three piece suite. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Externally, the home boasts enclosed, well maintained gardens with shed to rear and a small garden plus driveway leading to the garage to front.
The historic town of Prestonpans is situated on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth surrounded by unspoilt countryside. With its own train station, the town is an extremely popular commuter base and lies only three miles beyond Musselburgh and close to the A1 which links quickly and easily with Edinburgh City Centre via the City Bypass. There are a number of local shops including a supermarket, banks, schools and other social amenities within the town. Further shopping can be found a short distance away at Fort Kinnaird Retail Park, Newcraighall, which offers a selection of “High Street” shops and superstores. A variety of leisure facilities are available in the area including Prestonpans swimming pool, a choice of golf courses and several sandy beaches.
All the fitted floor coverings, blinds, oven, hob and hood, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and garden shed are included within the sale price.
By appointment telephone Agents on 0131 665 3131
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51372981.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 97782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.