2 bedroom flat for saleMulberry Court, Pagham
- Ideal Buy To Let Investment with Tenants
- First Floor Purpose Built Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- UPVC Double Glazing and Storage Heaters
- Allocated Parking and Garage
- Opposite a Variety of Shops Amenities and Bus Stops
- Short Stroll To The Sea Front
- No Forward Chain
** ATTENTION INVESTORS ** A rare opportunity to purchase this First Floor, Purpose Built, Freehold Apartment (with no ongoing, monthly maintenance fees), sold with Tenants in situ paying £775.00 per calendar month on a Short Hold Tenancy which Whitlocks Estate Agents manage. The property has been the subject to refurbishment and modernisation throughout and benefits from two double Bedrooms, a spacious Lounge / Dining Room, a modern Kitchen and Bathroom. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing, storage heaters and generous storage space throughout. There is also a Garage and Allocated Parking located in a nearby compound. The property is within close proximity to the Pagham amenities including convenience stores, the Sea Front and Pagham Harbour and Nature Reserve plus there are bus routes to both Bognor Regis and Chichester Town Centre.
Entrance Hall -
Lounge / Dining Room - 17'5 x 13'3 Approx -
Kitchen - 7'2 x 7'0 Approx -
Inner Hallway -
Bedroom One - 14'4 x 11'4 Approx -
Bedroom Two - 10'3 x 8'6 Approx -
Parking - Allocated parking in a nearby car park.
Garage - Located in a nearby compound.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51375414.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27354077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.