3 bedroom terraced house for saleNewham Way, East Ham, London, Greater London. E6 5JJ
- BEAUTIFUL THREE BEDROOM HOUSE
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOM
- BRIGHT, SPACIOUS KITCHEN / / DINER
- MODERN, FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- LOFT SPACE AVAILABLE
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR 4 CARS
- EXCELLENT CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- FINANCE ARRANGED
This beautiful three bedroom house will tick all of the boxes. From the moment that you enter the hallway, the property displays generous room sizes. The bright and spacious reception room is elegantly decorated and will be the hub of any family gathering. The modern family kitchen has space enough for a dinning table and chairs, ideal to involve those guests that are keen to help with the cooking. The kitchen looks out into the well maintained garden. At the end of the garden is an out house that will impress and delight. The current owner has informed me that her children have used the area over the years as a playroom and then a room in which to entertain their friends.
The bathroom is modern and comes fully tiled. The cherry on the cake is the loft space, this is large enough to use as a childs play room. Early viewing is recommended. so call Victor Michael on 0207 540 9696
Reception Room 23 5 x 18
Kitchen / Diner 177 x 173
Bedroom 1 120 x 112
Bedroom 2 115 x 11 3
Bedroom 3 89 x 65
Loft Space 171 x 87
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51376065.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRC12461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Victor Michael, Canning Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.