3 bedroom terraced house for saleMansfield Crescent, Armthorpe, Doncaster
- Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000
- Fabulous refurbished three bedroom terraced family home
- spacious lounge, modern dining kitchen and utility room.
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room, family bathroom
- front and rear garden, garage
Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000 This spacious family home has been refurbished to a high standard and must be viewed to be appreciated. The property benefits from an en-suite to the master bedroom, front and rear gardens and garage. Viewing recommend.
Has a front facing door and central heating radiator
Lounge 14' 10" x 18' 1" ( 4.52m x 5.51m )
A front facing lounge with double glazed window, wall mounted remote control electric contemporay style fire, an understairs storage cupboard and two wall light points. The lounge opens to the dining kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 10' 2" ( 4.52m x 3.10m )
With rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of cream modern high gloss wall and base units with co-ordinated work surfaces housing the sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is a gas hob with stainless steel finished cooking , electric oven, complimentary tiling, space for a fridge and tiled flooring.
Utility Room 5' 4" x 4' 10" ( 1.63m x 1.47m )
Has a rear faced double glazed window. Fitted with work surfaces underneath which is plumbing for washing machine, gas central heating boiler and tiled floor.
A partial tiled good sized bathroom comprising of pedestal wash basin, low level WC, bath with mix taps and shower attachment, There is an extractor fan and downlights to the ceiling.
From the entrance hall stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.95m )
Has a rear faced double glazing window,central heating radiator and a door gives access to en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
Has a rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin and low level WC and shower cubicle with shower. There is partial tiling to the walls and floor and chrome heated towel rail,
Bedroom Two 14' 10" x 10' 11" ( 4.52m x 3.33m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. A double room with access to the loft.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" into the recess x 10' 9" ( 3.12m into the recess x 3.28m )
Has front facing window with central heating radiator and a storage cupboard.
To the rear of the property is enclosed yard with a right of way, providing access to the garage beyond which there is an enclosed lawn enclosed garden.Viewing recommended
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51376947.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.