3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpinkhill Avenue, Richmond, Sheffield, S13 8FA
- MODERN BATHROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- GOOD SIZED LOUNGE
- DINING ROOM
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- GENEROUS SIZED REAR GARDEN
Well presented three bedroom end terrace property standing in generous gardens and benefiting from modern bathroom, lounge, dining room and kitchen. Also having downstairs WC, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and off road parking.
Located in this popular residential area close to a good range of local amenities including shops and schools. The area is well served by a good public bus service and Sheffield city centre is within easy reach.
A uPVC door opens into the hallway having laminate flooring, central heating radiator and side facing uPVC double glazed window. Stairs rise to the first floor landing.
* Lounge: 4.08m x 4.13m (13' 5" x 13' 7")
With a rear facing uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate covering to the floor. Stone built feature fireplace on which stands a gas fire. Open plan to the dining room.
* Dining Room: 2.94m x 4.07m (9' 8" x 13' 4")
With a front facing uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate covering to the floor. Ample space for dining table and chairs.
* Kitchen: 2.07m x 4.01m (6' 10" x 13' 2")
Having a range of wall, drawer and base cabinets, complementing work surfaces incorporating a four ring gas hob with extractor hood above and inbuilt oven. There is plumbing for automatic washing machine, integrated fridge and stainless steel sink and drainer. Ceramic tiling to the splashbacks and laminate covering to the floor.
* Rear Lobby
With vinyl covering to the floor, leading to the downstairs WC and inbuilt cupboard housing the central heating boiler. Door giving access to the rear garden.
* Downstairs WC
Having low flush WC, central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed window.
Stairs rise to the first floor landing having loft access and side facing uPVC double glazed window.
* Bedroom 1: 4.12m x 4.15m (13' 6" x 13' 7")
uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor. There is ample space for free-standing wardrobes and further bedroom furniture.
* Bedroom 2: 3.43m x 3.76m (11' 3" x 12' 4")
The double bedroom has a rear facing uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor. There are two inbuilt storage cupboards and there is space for further free-standing bedroom furniture.
* Bedroom 3: 2.74m x 2.72m (9' x 8' 11")
uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor.
* Modern Bathroom: 2.05m x 2.07m (6' 9" x 6' 10")
Having a white suite comprising bath with shower over, glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. There is vinyl covering to the floor, central heating radiator, ceramic tiling to the walls and opaque uPVC double glazed window.
Residing on a generous plot, to the front of the property is a hard-standing providing off road parking, adjacent is a lawned garden..
The rear garden is generously sized and low maintenance. Enclosed with timber fencing and two decked patio areas provide space for outside dining and additional seating.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51377295.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.