5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Woodchester, Bownham View, Rodborough Common,Glos, GL5 5DZ
Withdrawn from Market
- Last home of its design
- Ready to move into
- Exclusively private close of 17 homes
- Stunning views
- Five double bedrooms
- Master suite with dressing-room
- Impressive kitchen
- Double garage with electric doors
- Flooring laid throughout
- South- East facing garden
STUNNING FIVE BEDROOM HOME WITH ROLLING VALLEY VIEWS - this beautifully designed 5 double bedroom detached home has been thoughtfully designed to provide accommodation over 2696 Sqft . Being the last of this design, ready to move into, viewing is highly recommended.
An impressive home of stunning proportion where breathtaking views of the Stroud Valley can be enjoyed.
Internally the spacious accommodation is nicely proportioned and carefully designed allowing for the most versatile of living spaces.
The kitchen family room is beautifully appointed and effortlessly connects to the private and enclosed garden.
The Master Bedroom is a lovely example of a master suite and includes a dressing room and en-suite shower room, a luxurious space in which to relax and unwind. Four further bedrooms are all large doubles with a second en-suite and a large family bathroom.
These homes of distinction are carefully and thoughtfully designed with great onus placed on beautifully light spaces. These stunning homes have been completed and finished to the highest of standards with luxury fittings and finishes. The stylish open plan kitchen and dining area is the hub of the house, combined to form an impressive light filled space. Particular thought has been given to the superior attention to detail and the fine finishing touches.
Location: Bownham View is a small prestigious development of 17 homes positioned in a private close with views of rolling hills and open spaces above the Stroud Valleys and Severn Estuary. This tranquil location is set between Rodborough & Minchinhampton Common enjoying over 200 acres of National Trust land with outstanding beauty spots, beautiful country walks and areas of village life within a local community.
Commuting allows you to travel easily to the surrounding villages and towns of Stroud, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Cirencester, Swindon, Bath and Bristol. The M5, Junction 13, is 6 miles away and leads to the motorway networks both North and South. Stroud railway station is just 2.4 miles away in the town of Stroud with a main line to London Paddington reached in about 1 hour 35 minutes and from Kemble in 1 hour 20 minutes.
Education: To include, Rodborough Community Primary school, Minchinhampton Church of England Primary school, Beaudesert Park Preparatory school, Wycliffe Preparatory and Senior school, Thomas Kemble secondary School and grammar schools to include Stroud High School for girls & Marling School for boys.
Bownham View, built by Redcliffe Homes, came highly recommended in the BRICKS annual awards 2017 for the exceptional building work provided by developers who go the extra mile. Redcliffe Homes are an established and local company who have been building homes for over 35 years. An award winning builder creating luxury and bespoke homes in prime locations. Attention to detail is taken to each new development to make sure that the architecture sits perfectly within its environment.
• Soft close doors & drawers
• Granite work top and upstands
• Bosch induction hob & extraction hood
• Built-in wine cooler to central island
• Integrated Bosch microwave, fridge freezer & dishwasher
Bathroom & En-suite shower rooms
• Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
• Half height tiling to bathroom & en-suite shower rooms with full height tiling to shower enclosure or bath
• Hansgrohe taps & showers
Lighting & Electrics
• Low energy LED chrome downlighting to kitchen, utility, cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite shower rooms
• External light fittings to front and rear
• Power and lighting to double garage
• TV points to kitchen, dining/ family room and all bedrooms
• Telephone points to hallway, study, living room, kitchen and master bedroom
• Polished chrome switch and socket plates, with black insert switch, to living room, hallway, landing, study, dining/ family room, kitchen and utility
• Outside socket to rear of property
• Wired security alarm
• Electrically operated garage door
• Oak veneered inlay internal doors with chrome plated ironmongery
• Timber front door with chrome ironmongery
• Outside tap to rear and side of property
• Timber garage doors
• Worcester Bosch heating and hot water system
• 10 years LABC warranty
External: Block paved driveway, double garage with electric doors. Enclosed wrap around garden with south-east facing garden, patio area, lawned garden and established trees.
This is a Freehold Development but as there are additional legal elements to this property you are responsible for management charges. You may also incur fees for items such as Management packs. You must therefore consult with your legal representatives on these matters at the earliest opportunity before making a decision to purchase.
Agents Note: All measurements have been taken from the developer’s brochure and should be used as guidance. CGI’s and Imagery reflect the style of the properties, development, show home and may demonstrate upgrades. Property type and finish will vary.
Bedroom 1 with Dressing Room
31'6 x 12'8 max
14'9 x 12'9 max
14'8 x 12'11 max
15'1 x 9'2 max
11'0 x 11'0
26'4 x 14'3 max
19'10 x 10'10
24'1 x 15'1
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51377853.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 342727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents - New Homes, Gloucestershire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.