1 bedroom apartment for saleRathbone Place, London, W1T
- Stunning third floor apartment
- Preferred courtyard views
- One bedroom
- Due to complete in Q1/Q2 20178
- Approximately 746sq ft
- 24 hour concierge
- Gymnasium and pool
- Private cinema room
- JLL have access to the marketing suite
A third floor, one-bedroom apartment located in Great Portland Estates fantastic new development, Rathbone Square.
This fabulous property will comprise approximately 786 sq ft of luxurious living space and be finished to the highest of specifications throughout. The property will also benefit from a 66 sq ft balcony.
Rathbone Square has been designed to offer a tranquil and peaceful environment for it's residents' whilst being ideally located in the centre of London.
Moments from Oxford Street and located in the heart of London's West End, Rathbone Square is ideal for transport links in and around London with The City and West London being just 10 minutes away via the underground.
Residents will benefit from access to a 24 hour concierge, beautiful gardens, residents' lounge, screening room, gymnasium, pool, sauna and steam room.
*CGIs used are a presentation of the development only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN170614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London WE Development Resales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.