3 bedroom house for saleNoakes Avenue, Chelmsford
- THREE BEDROOMS
- REPLACED KITCHEN
- REFITTED BATHROOM
- LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- OFF STREET PARKING & GARAGE
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- WALKING DISTANCE TO LOCAL SHOPS
- CONVENIENT FOR CHELMSFORD CITY CENTRE
- VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
A SUPERB recently refurbished three bedroom property decorated and presented to a HIGH STANDARD with a replaced kitchen, impressive family shower room in addition to benefiting from a ground floor cloakroom. Off street parking to the front is complimented by a GARAGE at the rear with attractive low maintenance rear garden. Walking distance for local shops and convenient for Chelmsford City centre.
Entrance to the property via replacement entrance door leading through to
Large storage cupboard, radiator, stairs that rise to the first floor, door to
LOUNGE 4.52m (14'10") x 3.12m (10'3")
Suspended bay window to front, wall mounted electric fire, radiator, open to
DINING AREA 3.12m (10'3") x 2.57m (8'5")
Double glazed French doors to rear leading to and overlooking the garden, radiator, door to
KITCHEN 3.40m (11'2") x 2.36m (7'9")
Recently refitted with modern high gloss grey base and eye level units complimented by roll top work surface, inset black resin sink unit with mixer tap, built in ceramic hob with oven beneath, integrated waste disposal, dishwasher and washing machine, extractor hood, under cupboard lighting, concealed pop up power point with USB connector, window to rear, laminated flooring.
Door to garden, access to
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
Window to side, white low level w.c, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, part tiled walls.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft, replaced hand rail, doors to
BEDROOM ONE 4.04m (13'3") x 2.74m (9'0")
Window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM TWO 3.58m (11'9") x 3.12m (10'3")
Window to rear, radiator, cupboard housing combination wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
BEDROOM THREE 2.57m (8'5") x 2.24m (7'4")
Window to front, radiator.
Refitted with a double shower cubicle, low level w.c, wash hand basin with vanity unit, tiled flooring, tiled walls, under floor heating window to rear.
To the front of the property there is ample off street parking on block paved driveway. The property benefits from an enclosed low maintenance garden with patio area, partly laid to shingle, attractive trellising, pedestrian gate to the rear, door to
Up and over door to the rear.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51381303.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADR127936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adrians, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.