2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSentinel Close, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Two bedroom end of terrace home in requested location
- Westerly aspect garden
- Ideal starter home or investment
- Scope to incorporate your own design
- Off road parking
- EPC energy rating C (70)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £220,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, you will stumble across this two bedroom end of terrace home situated in the ever popular residential location of the Tempest Estate. This home has bags of potential for a growing family and while the current owner has used striking feature wall colours to her own individual taste, the new owners have plenty of scope to put their mark on it and make it their own. With the lounge being towards the rear of the property, looking out into a conservatory and pretty garden, there is plenty of space for peaceful summer afternoons and social events.The home is ideal for the up and coming family who are just starting out and jumping onto the ladder and, as highly sought after schools are located close by, it makes a great home offering peace and quiet along with convenience.Offering such wonderful combinations that modern family life needs, alongside it's location of an area in high demand, this home is likely to see a surge of interest from the outset.
What the Owner says:
This house has been wonderful to live in. The peace this area offers alongside the convenience of the local amenities means that depsite not driving, everything I need is close by. With the local school being very close, coupled with the lovely family feel, I can easily see a family thoroughly enjoying living here. It is time for me to move on, I hope they have as much happiness here as I have.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen Area: 10'11 x 5'10 (3.33m x 1.78m)
- Lounge: 14'7 x 11'10 (4.45m x 3.61m)
- Conservatory: 12'6 x 9'0 (3.81m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'10 x 8'11 (3.61m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'1 x 8'8 (2.77m x 2.64m)
- Shower Room
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51381891.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.