3 bedroom cottage for saleInworth, Colchester
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Detached Thatched Cottage
- Grade II Listed
- Two Timber Garages and Ample Off Road Parking
- Exposed Beams
- Over Looking Farmland to The Rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Sitting Room
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Conveniently Positioned for Tip Tree and Kelvedon
- Click Below for Full Brochure
With excellent road and rail links, good access to private schools in Colchester and Chelmsford and views out over open countryside, this centuries´ old Grade II listed three bedroom detached cottage is in an enviable location, just outside the village of Inworth. The ground floor comprises good sized entrance hall, living room and kitchen/diner - both triple aspect, shower room and utility room and there are three double bedrooms on the first floor. The secure garden extends to approx 0.3 of an acre with two garages and plenty of scope for further development.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51382074.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587011019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Exquisite Home, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.