Land for saleSummer Lane, Higher Brixham, Brixham, TQ5
- Small Parcel Of Land (Approx 0.3 Acres)
- Higher Brixham Area
- Natural Copse
- Inc. Some Protected Trees
- Haven For Birds & Wildlife
- No Development Will Be Permitted
- Pedestrian Access Only
- Your Own Piece Of Nature!
An extremely rare opportunity to purchase a small strip of land offering a green haven in an urban area. Church Walk was the main route from Laywell House (currently a residential care home) towards St Mary's Church. Tree lined it would have offered a shaded walk for the inhabitants of Laywell House to make their visits to Church in years gone by. Now partially overgrown and offering a habitat for birds and other local wildlife. There is pedestrian access by way of easement from Westfield Close. The area being sold is approximately 1267 sq metres or 0.3 acres.
The Trustees have stated that the land will be sold with a restrictive covenant to protect against any development - no dwelling will be permitted.
1) - Restrictive covenant restricting the development of any dwelling.
2) - Possibly some prescriptive rights that may or may not be enforceable.
3) - There are some trees listed with Tree Protection Orders.
4) - The land must be used for conservation purposes.
5) - Trustees reserve the right not to accept any offer.
6) - The purchaser agrees to erect and pay for the new fence along the boundary with Laywell House. The Trustees will decide the style and height of the fence and it must be constructed to their satisfaction. The purchaser will then maintain and keep in a good state of repair.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51382539.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27354808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boyce Brixham, Brixham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.