2 bedroom apartment for saleBurford Wharf Apartments, 3 Cam Road, London
- Guideline Minimum Deposit £21,250
- Guideline Min. Household Income £62,000
- Approx. 785 Sqft Gross Internal Area
- Eighth Floor with Balcony
- Semi-Open-Plan Reception/Kitchen
- Minutes from DLR
- Short Walk from Tube/Rail Station
- Olympic Park and Westfield Nearby
SHARED OWNERSHIP (Advertised price represents 50% share. Full market value £425,000). A large two-bedroom apartment in a development that benefits from some pretty impressive local amenities. Burford Wharf is just minutes from Stratford High Street DLR and only a short walk from Stratford Underground and Mainline Station, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and Westfield Shopping Centre. The property is on the eighth floor and features a spacious reception with balcony and semi-open-plan kitchen. Both bedrooms are doubles with one having the benefit of a fitted wardrobe. The hallway includes a useful additional storage cupboard.
Tenure: Leasehold (99 years from 2007)
Share Available: 50% (£212,500)
Shared Ownership Rent: £481.82* per month (based on 50% ownership)
Service Charge: £121.21* per month (including sinking-fund)
Water Charge: £26.94* per month
Guideline Minimum Household Income: £62,000 (assuming 10% (£21,250) deposit)
Local Authority: Newham
Council Tax: Band D (£1244.56 for 2017-18)
The property is offered for sale on a sold as seen basis. A2Dominion do not offer any warranties on the domestic appliances in the property or undertake to carry out any remedial work or redecoration work of a cosmetic nature. Pets not permitted (except assistance animals).
* Rent, service and water charges are subject to annual review.
Property ref: 121_1138_4526950
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51382560.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4526950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Moves, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.